What is your favorite YouTube channel for kids? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 07-07-2017, 08:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What is your favorite YouTube channel for kids?

What is your favorite YouTube channel for children?)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 07-07-2017, 08:45 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Without a doubt, Blippi is our favorite. His channel is perfect in every way!

Of course I'm biased, but I also think my son's channel, "Modern Tom Sawyer" is pretty good too, even though we're just getting started. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJG...EPQmzMtj00BS7g

My kids love, love, love HobbyKids TV, but I'm not a fan because they use too much toilet humor.

We also like The Axel Show.

My family makes kids YouTube videos on our channel "Modern Tom Sawyer!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 of 6 Old 07-18-2017, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Art for Kids Hub channel is pretty good. They teach how to draw various things.

#4 of 6 Old 10-11-2020, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
ow
in fact there are a lot of youtube channels that become popular due to the fact that they buy youtube followers and become "trendy"
#5 of 6 Old 10-11-2020, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Hello everyone I don't understand what's wrong with buying subscribers? This is a great way to start spreading information to people. It's not for me to tell you how difficult it is to develop your page now without investing in blogs with a lot of competition. I believe that you should only do what someone likes and not look at the opinion of others,what is fashionable and what is not. For example, when I started I encountered this problem. Very few people viewed my videos because very few people knew me. Then I was in despair and did not know what to do next. My best friend, a part-time blogger, gave me the idea to search the Internet for information on how to raise an asset on a page. So I came across subscribers.video. I didn't believe right away that there were real people there,not bots. But I took a risk and this platform of people who subscribed, liked, commented and supported helped me achieve success. Good luck!
#6 of 6 Old 10-14-2020, 02:15 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa2020 View Post
Hello everyone I don't understand what's wrong with buying subscribers? This is a great way to start spreading information to people. It's not for me to tell you how difficult it is to develop your page now without investing in blogs with a lot of competition. I believe that you should only do what someone likes and not look at the opinion of others,what is fashionable and what is not. For example, when I started I encountered this problem. Very few people viewed my videos because very few people knew me. Then I was in despair and did not know what to do next. My best friend, a part-time blogger, gave me the idea to search the Internet for information on how to raise an asset on a page. So I came across subscribers.video. I didn't believe right away that there were real people there,not bots. But I took a risk and this platform of people who subscribed, liked, commented and supported helped me achieve success. Good luck!
Where can I find some more feedback?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page