Symptoms you are NOT pregnant - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 02-20-2015, 12:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Symptoms you are NOT pregnant

Hi everyone

People always talk about early pregnancy symptoms. But are there symptoms out there that would mean you are probably not pregnant? I think since pregnancy symptoms are so similar to PMS, it may be easier to just look for non-pregnancy symptoms lol.

For example, I noticed that my libido this month has continued to be high after ovulation finished. This is normal for me, because I have a high libido in general. But I always assumed that if you are pregnant, then your body would probably be very busy with implantation, and you wouldn't be feeling much in terms of a libido right? I know that pregnant women usually have a very active libido, but I think this happens later, maybe after a miss period or something, but definitely not in the tww right? Anyway, are there other non-pregnancy signs out there? I honestly think the tww is a killer and it's best to just figure out early that you are not pregnant so you can stop the worrying and just look forward to the next month!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-16-2015, 07:49 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
If only. May your TWW end with a clear yes or no. My TWW for this pregnancy ended up being a three week wait because I ovulated late.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page