Fertility issues - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 12-31-2018, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fertility issues

Hi i am new to this group. I have been ttc for 2+ yrs now and i am working with a fertility Dr now. I really feel like its never gonna happen. My dr started me on progesterone while he waited for my test results. Also ordered hsg. Which came back saying i had 1 blocked tube and abnormal shape to my uterus. My blood work came back that i had a hypoactive thyroid. And low iron. Now im scheduled for a hysteroscopy next week. Really hoping for good news. And that i dont need anymore tests done. I really am starting to feel that this is ruining my relationship. He doesnt seem to be into any of this. I try and tell him about my dr appts but he just changes the subject. Then when i ask him if he heard me he says ya i heard and then will continue on with whatever he was saying. I feel that i am the only one that wants this. This will be our first child together. Tired of wanting something and not having anyone to turn to to talk about it. Has anyone else ever had a hysteroscopy done? How bad is it? Is it really painful? How much down time will i need?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page