Sudden period after Colonoscopy (19 mos LAM) what is going on? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 05-29-2005, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, here's the story. Ds is 19mo this week and I have been LAM-no period, no apparent fertility. I had a colonoscopy done on Friday and the doc said I probably would have rectal bleeding. So when I saw blood on my panties I thought that's what it was. Oddly enough when I went to the bathroom I saw clots. I looked it up and found out that's normal to have clots from your rectum after the procedure. But then I discovered it wasn't coming from there, I think I have my period?? Is this just a weird coincidence or is it possible the procedure caused some kind of spontaneous miscarriage? I took two pg tests before the procedure but it could have been too soon. I can't tell if my cramps are gassy (from the procedure) or otherwise? DS is very dismissive and says coincidence, big, supportive help he is. The bleeding is bright red with blueberry/small grape size clots. Any advice please? What was your first pp period like?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-29-2018, 12:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey just wondering if you ever found out what the problem was the samish thing happened to me just had a colonoscopy 2 days ago. I have the Implant which stopped my periods and now I'm lightly spotting strange I'm confused and in scared they have done something inside of me x

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page