Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller21pfg View Post
Hi
What art do you prefer?
I like watch art
You?
Hi there. Me myself, I don't really like modern art, I don't understand it at all. For example, these abstract wall arts seem very strange to me. I like more paintings by Claude Monet or Auguste Renoir. Of course, their real paintings cost a huge amount of money, so I have purchased their reproductions for myself. But my husband likes modern art and he also likes modern watch art. He recently got a promotion and I wanted to give him a gift for his new office. The wall art seemed to be a great idea. I was lucky to find this gallery monkey where I found an artwork with the watch for him. To my surprise I found the high-quality reproductions of Monet for myself. Take a look at their website, maybe you’ll find watch artworks for you

Last edited by BernatMay; 05-30-2020 at 04:35 PM.

#4 of 6 Old 05-31-2020, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernatMay View Post
Hi there. Me myself, I don't really like modern art, I don't understand it at all. For example, these abstract wall arts seem very strange to me. I like more paintings by Claude Monet or Auguste Renoir. Of course, their real paintings cost a huge amount of money, so I have purchased their reproductions for myself. But my husband likes modern art and he also likes modern watch art. He recently got a promotion and I wanted to give him a gift for his new office. The wall art seemed to be a great idea. I was lucky to find this gallery monkey where I found an artwork with the watch for him. To my surprise I found the high-quality reproductions of Monet for myself. Take a look at their website, maybe you’ll find watch artworks for you

Where can I find some more feedback?
#5 of 6 Old 07-30-2020, 05:05 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I love art and of course I love watches. For me a good watch is some sort of art. I always wanted a good watch, something like Rolex or Patek Philipe. When I decided to buy a watch I started my search and found one great place called https://www.swissking.to/ where i found exactly what i was looking for. My brand new Rolex impressed all my friends and colleagues. I will never tell them that it is a replica. They are not cheap and quality is on a high level. I am really glad that i found this place where i can buy watch not only for me but also as a present for my family
#6 of 6 Old 08-04-2020, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneduncanjji View Post
I love art and of course I love watches. For me a good watch is some sort of art. I always wanted a good watch, something like Rolex or Patek Philipe. When I decided to buy a watch I started my search and found one great place called https://www.swissking.to/ where i found exactly what i was looking for. My brand new Rolex impressed all my friends and colleagues. I will never tell them that it is a replica. They are not cheap and quality is on a high level. I am really glad that i found this place where i can buy watch not only for me but also as a present for my family

I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page