Homeschooling/Unschooling/Waldorf options in Bucks County? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 02-07-2012, 08:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We will be moving to Bucks County in April for my husband's job. Our LOs are 3 and 18-mos. Currently, they attend a mixed age Montessori-based program two mornings per week. We are considering River Valley Waldorf School for the fall, three mornings/week for the eldest and one morning of Momma and Me for the youngest. Where we live now there is an actual un-school program which has a single mixed-age class which students attend from two to five days per week. Ultimately, I would prefer homeschooling, but I would like to find a co-op or some other similar group for two or threes days per week. Where should I start? Thanks in advance!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-29-2012, 07:22 AM

Hi Peachymum,

Where in Bucks County are you moving to?  We currently are considering River Valley for preschool for my soon-to-be 3 year old.  We attend their parent / toddler class and love it.  As far as affordability, its pretty costly for preschool. I am currently exploring alternative options as well.  Good luck in your search and the move!  We live in Warrington which is 3 miles outside of Doylestown, Pa.  

Best,

Leah

#3 of 3 Old 04-03-2012, 05:24 PM

There's a great homeschooling group called TGIFF on yahoo groups.  Really nice folks and lots of activities.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page