My son want to become a electrician - Mothering Forums

 
Thread Tools
#1 of 7 Old 02-27-2020, 07:56 AM - Thread Starter
 
Muller21pfg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My son want to become a electrician

Hi
My son is already 19 and he wants to become a electrician, so now I'm looking for electrician classes in New York

Suggestions?
Muller21pfg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 7 Old 02-28-2020, 06:37 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Nice choice! everyone now wants to become a lawyer or businessman and we have too few people who really make something precious as building houses or conduct electricity!
DanielaStone is offline  
#3 of 7 Old 02-28-2020, 06:40 AM
 
AlexMoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Yeah, Daniala is right, thii profession no is very neede in all the world, not in america only. So he will be a very demanded specialist everywhere. Salary of electricians is also very good. The New York State Department of Labor expects a 23% rise in demand for electricians between 2014 and 2024. As an electrician in the State of New York, expect to be paid $51,451 per year, though the salary can reach $58,629 annually. He may go to thi courses https://www.electricianclasses.com/
AlexMoore is offline  
 
#4 of 7 Old 02-29-2020, 05:35 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 42
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMoore View Post
Yeah, Daniala is right, thii profession no is very neede in all the world, not in america only. So he will be a very demanded specialist everywhere. Salary of electricians is also very good. The New York State Department of Labor expects a 23% rise in demand for electricians between 2014 and 2024. As an electrician in the State of New York, expect to be paid $51,451 per year, though the salary can reach $58,629 annually. He may go to thi courses https://www.electricianclasses.com/
Nice answer, was very useful for me.
alyssa2020 is offline  
#5 of 7 Old 06-16-2020, 07:22 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
The electrician is one of the most asked jobs in the world and everyone who have a good experience, they make a lot of money. I can advise you after your son finishes school to give him to a company to learn more practical not only theoretical. I can suggest you bates-electric, they are the best guys in this domain and with them, your son will be an expert in this domain in a short time. Moreover, they teach him how to speak with people because they have a good presentation for the first time and this made me have trust in them.
RoyFollman is offline  
#6 of 7 Old 06-16-2020, 07:26 AM
 
bridge2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Montreal, CA
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyFollman View Post
The electrician is one of the most asked jobs in the world and everyone who have a good experience, they make a lot of money. I can advise you after your son finishes school to give him to a company to learn more practical not only theoretical. I can suggest you bates-electric, they are the best guys in this domain and with them, your son will be an expert in this domain in a short time. Moreover, they teach him how to speak with people because they have a good presentation for the first time and this made me have trust in them.
I agree with you.
bridge2020 is offline  
#7 of 7 Old 10-01-2020, 10:48 AM
 
Meksmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bridgeport, NY
Posts: 1,252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller21pfg View Post
Hi
My son is already 19 and he wants to become a electrician, so now I'm looking for electrician classes in New York

Suggestions?
My husband went through the Union apprenticeship program. We live near Syracuse and IBEW Local 43 is the one he went through. He has been an electrician for the past 20+ years.

treehugger.gif Birth and PP doula, Mama to DD (7/04) DS (3/08)    belly.gifwith #3 EDD 11/29/13, and 30+ chicken3.gif , 2 ducks

 

 

Meksmama is offline  
Reply


User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Online Users: 2,006

10 members and 1,996 guests
91mj , barnetta , Deborah , idler , KerriB , lauritagoddess , PrayerOFChrist , Realdeal , RhiannonRain , rs3gold55
Most users ever online was 21,860, 06-22-2018 at 08:45 PM.