Relocation of our family - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 05-18-2020, 12:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Relocation of our family

My family and I decided to move to New York but we've no experience in moving. We've never done this before. We are a little worried that there may be some problems. What can you advise us?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-21-2020, 08:22 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do you want to use the services or to make the moving by yourself?
#3 of 4 Old 05-22-2020, 08:45 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Michigan is a nice country. However, there is a lot of politics, so you will receive a lot of political advertising in the mail. I know that there is a great University there. This is an excellent advantage for your future children. Michigan is also famous for its Corey dog, it's very tasty, you'll like it. In winter, you need to be prepared for the cold, because Michigan winters are freezing. But you will have the opportunity to see the Northern lights. It's fantastic! There are beautiful bridges, beaches, lakes, nature. I remembered my impressions from my trip to Michigan and wanted to go back there again. I'm in London now, moving out of a rented flat into a house that I took out on credit. All I have to do is call the guys from the moving company https://www.man-van.co.uk/ to deliver my stuff to my new home. I'm very attentive to my belongings, so when I need to transport something, I only trust them. I realized one thing if you have belongings that you want to take with you, it's better to find trusted movers so that they don't damage them during transportation. Did you take any of your items with you, or did you move light like normal people? Many people advise getting rid of things so as not to pay for shipping. They're right about something. But I'm getting used to my belongings and I can't part with them.

#4 of 4 Old 05-22-2020, 02:58 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridge2020 View Post
Michigan is a nice country. However, there is a lot of politics, so you will receive a lot of political advertising in the mail. I know that there is a great University there. This is an excellent advantage for your future children. Michigan is also famous for its Corey dog, it's very tasty, you'll like it. In winter, you need to be prepared for the cold, because Michigan winters are freezing. But you will have the opportunity to see the Northern lights. It's fantastic! There are beautiful bridges, beaches, lakes, nature. I remembered my impressions from my trip to Michigan and wanted to go back there again. I'm in London now, moving out of a rented flat into a house that I took out on credit. All I have to do is call the guys from the moving company https://www.man-van.co.uk/ to deliver my stuff to my new home. I'm very attentive to my belongings, so when I need to transport something, I only trust them. I realized one thing if you have belongings that you want to take with you, it's better to find trusted movers so that they don't damage them during transportation. Did you take any of your items with you, or did you move light like normal people? Many people advise getting rid of things so as not to pay for shipping. They're right about something. But I'm getting used to my belongings and I can't part with them.
Where can I find some more feedback?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page