Mothering Forum banner

Intuitive/Psychic readings in (northern) Twin Cities area?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Wugmama 
#1 ·
I am looking for someone to do a reading for my husband but I am not even sure where to begin to look... Is there a phone book for people who do this sorta stuff?

DH has a lot of questions and I don't have the answers.

Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone they have previously seen or know?

See less See more
#2 ·
I've had a couple of readings done, but it was at the Psychic Fair in Roseville. Maria Shaw does it, and brings a few psychics to town a couple of times a year. You pay $10 to get in, then about $20 for a reading. They have lots of different people there, so you can get most any kind of reading you like. Basically, you just sign up for the person you'd like to see. I see a woman named Donna, she does Tarot/psychic readings, and is usually pretty accurate. They were just here in August, so they likely won't be back until Jan/Feb, though. You can find out when they're coming by going to www.mariashaw.com, and clicking on "calendar" to get the latest info.

Otherwise, I don't know of anyone local here, but I haven't really looked into it much, either. i'd be curious to know if anyone has seen someone good here in the Twin Cities.

#7 ·
Quote:
My chiropractor recently referred me to Vickie Abernathy - Certified Energy Practitioner (612) 210-2316. We haven't met with her yet, but was highly recommended.
My chiro had me contact her as well, but we just had a phone consult. I'd recommend her.

~Tracy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.