no vax/delayed/selective vax pediatrician Long Beach, Los Angeles, Orange County - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 04-30-2009, 04:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Im looking for a no vax or delayed/selective vax pediatrician(holistic or homeopathic would be great as wall but not necessary) within the Long Beach, Los Angeles county or Orange county area for my newborn. If anyone knows of a list or any recommendation that will be helpfull.
thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 04-30-2009, 05:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by melysah View Post
Im looking for a no vax or delayed/selective vax pediatrician(holistic or homeopathic would be great as wall but not necessary) within the Long Beach, Los Angeles county or Orange county area for my newborn. If anyone knows of a list or any recommendation that will be helpfull.
thank you
Dr. Pamela Middleton is anti-vaccines. Her office is in Newport Beach, and she also goes to Dr. Rochelle Nealy's office in Long Beach where you can see here there as well.

Traditional & nutrient-dense foods/Weston A. Price Foundation advocate, Reiki II practitioner, EFT practitioner, past life & life between lives Hypnotherapist practitioner. Home birth with DD 2007 = never vaccinated, breastfed 3 years

#3 of 5 Old 04-30-2009, 11:45 PM

We live in the IE but drive to San Juan Capistrano to see Dr. Bob Sears. It is worth the drive. We have our son an a delayed schedule and I feel very comfortable.

#4 of 5 Old 05-02-2009, 11:44 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
We've been to Dr. Paul Fleiss in Los Angeles and Dr. James Henry at Glendale Pediatrics. They are both in favor of vax but don't push you either way.
#5 of 5 Old 05-03-2009, 07:31 PM

I second the Sears Family Practice. We were driving up from San Diego to see Dr. Jim Sears for a short while when I was still undecided on what to do about vaccinations. It was comforting to know that they are very supportive and I wasn't going to be pushed to do something I was unsure of.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page