What to do if someone of your surrounding is addictive to alcohol or drugs? - Mothering Forums

4Likes
  • 1 Post By Muller21pfg
  • 1 Post By alyssa2020
  • 1 Post By RenitMasi
  • 1 Post By athenajc

#1 of 10 Old 04-28-2020, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
What to do if someone of your surrounding is addictive to alcohol or drugs?

Hi
Have you evenr faced the problem that someone who is close to you is addictive? What would you do? How to fix it?
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 04-29-2020, 12:19 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
do everything to help this person ...
applejuice likes this.
#3 of 10 Old 04-29-2020, 12:21 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
You need to try to help him no matter what. Unfortunately in our world there are so many addictions and all kinds of addictions ruin people's lives. My cousin lives in the same block with me and lately I have not seen him. When I came to his house I was horrified because he was in a half-dead state. At first, I did not understand what exactly happened, but then I saw drugs on the table and I understood everything. I was there for two hours and helped him sober up after this shit. Then he said that he was very ashamed and that he wants to get rid of it but cannot alone. Then, I realized that I needed to do everything possible and impossible in order to help him. I started looking for articles on the Internet and courses for recovery, and most of the reviews were about recoverycoachingalliance.org. I have never heard of these guys, but decided to try to contact them. As a result, within 45 days, only thanks to the online trainings and trainings of my brother, they were able to make him another person and it was just amazing. The price for their course is very affordable, and the result is simply amazing!
applejuice likes this.

#4 of 10 Old 04-29-2020, 01:21 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenitMasi View Post
You need to try to help him no matter what. Unfortunately in our world there are so many addictions and all kinds of addictions ruin people's lives. My cousin lives in the same block with me and lately I have not seen him. When I came to his house I was horrified because he was in a half-dead state. At first, I did not understand what exactly happened, but then I saw drugs on the table and I understood everything. I was there for two hours and helped him sober up after this shit. Then he said that he was very ashamed and that he wants to get rid of it but cannot alone. Then, I realized that I needed to do everything possible and impossible in order to help him. I started looking for articles on the Internet and courses for recovery, and most of the reviews were about recoverycoachingalliance.org. I have never heard of these guys, but decided to try to contact them. As a result, within 45 days, only thanks to the online trainings and trainings of my brother, they were able to make him another person and it was just amazing. The price for their course is very affordable, and the result is simply amazing!
Amazing story! Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
#5 of 10 Old 05-28-2020, 09:20 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Get that person to a de-addiction center or to a doctor.
#6 of 10 Old 05-29-2020, 02:40 AM

Addiction can be reduced slowly. It cannot be done immediately. Give him treatment.
#7 of 10 Old 05-30-2020, 06:14 AM

You should do everything to change that person's mind. Show him/her some motivational films on reducing the addiction. Give him/her good treatment.
#8 of 10 Old 06-19-2020, 10:34 AM

Get him the right treatment.
applejuice likes this.
#9 of 10 Old 06-28-2020, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller21pfg View Post
Hi
Have you evenr faced the problem that someone who is close to you is addictive? What would you do? How to fix it?
Talk to that person and try to send him to rehab if possible.
#10 of 10 Old 06-29-2020, 01:02 AM

Thank you so mcuhd

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page