Outsource work and trying to make a conference without noise - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 07-18-2020, 09:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Outsource work and trying to make a conference without noise

Hi
Kinds are so noizy
I can't support conversation as I'm working from home and I need some conditions of perfect silence to have a nice conference
Anyone else dealing with such a problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 07-18-2020, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I am not dealing with such problem, so I can only to wish you good luck and to recommend to find maybe some service companies that can help you
#3 of 5 Old 07-19-2020, 06:47 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller21pfg View Post
Hi
Kinds are so noizy
I can't support conversation as I'm working from home and I need some conditions of perfect silence to have a nice conference
Anyone else dealing with such a problem?
Yeah, I am definitely understand you. I am in the same situation. Outsource work at home will kill me one day. I can not find a silence place where I can work. To have a conference at my home is not possible at all. My kids make so many noisy sounds that I can not be concentrate at work. I dream about the day when I could return to office, or when I could arrange a conference in a big hotel and to meet all my collegues. Before the lockdown I have always arranged a conference or a meetings. Usually there were a small conferences for several colleagues, but once I arranged a conference for hundreds of people. I have even ordered an event equipment from this company ontourevents.co.uk. Oh god, how much I miss my real work.

#4 of 5 Old 07-19-2020, 12:39 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidat1on View Post
Yeah, I am definitely understand you. I am in the same situation. Outsource work at home will kill me one day. I can not find a silence place where I can work. To have a conference at my home is not possible at all. My kids make so many noisy sounds that I can not be concentrate at work. I dream about the day when I could return to office, or when I could arrange a conference in a big hotel and to meet all my collegues. Before the lockdown I have always arranged a conference or a meetings. Usually there were a small conferences for several colleagues, but once I arranged a conference for hundreds of people. I have even ordered an event equipment from this company ontourevents.co.uk. Oh god, how much I miss my real work.
I can imagine how much you dream to go at office
#5 of 5 Old 09-22-2020, 04:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You are right that children are so noise but on the other hand, they are the flowers of our life))

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page