Viewing Product: Medela Quick Clean Breastpump & Accessory Wipes - Mothering Forums
Medela Quick Clean Breastpump & Accessory Wipes
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-18-2011, 01:29 PM by Mosaic
                I WOH full-time, and these wipes were a life-saver. Honestly, I was embarassed to wash my pump parts in the office sink several times a day and then leave them out to dry on my desk. They would never dry completely by the next pumping session, either. The quick clean wipes are great because they can freshen up your pump parts anywhere: I've used them after pumping in the car, etc. They air-dry quickly and your pump is ready to go for the next round. They obviously can't get into some of the sma...
                  05-31-2013, 09:39 PM by matope

We take a lot of roadtrips for my dh's job so these were great for cleaning the pump on trips and out and about, they do a fine job, but I still prefer soap and water with a good rinse!  They'd be great for someone who has to pump quick at work and doesnt have easy access to a sink or needs to hustle.

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Medela Quick Clean Breastpump & Accessory Wipes

Description: 10688 Features: -Wipes. -Safe and effective for cleaning breast pumps, accessories, high chair alcohol-, bleach-, and scent-free. -Individually wrapped so you can slip a few in a diaper bag or purse. -One wipe cleans both breast shields, valves and membranes forty wrapped wipes per pack.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  EAN 0020451870595
                  Feature "Also great for changing tables, cribs, countertops, toys and other hard surfaces"
                  Label Medela
                  List Price $18.99
                  Manufacturer Medela
                  Number Of Items 1
                  Product Group Baby Product
                  Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                  Publisher Medela
                  Studio Medela
                  Title Medela Quick Clean Breastpump & Accessory Wipes
                  UPC 020451870595
                  Brand Medela
                  Package Quantity 1