Viewing Review: Best Breast Pump Accessory!! - Mothering Forums
Best Breast Pump Accessory!! Edit
by jacksmom329 Combined Rating: 5.0

I would recommend this Mother's Milk Mate Breast Milk storage system to every breastfeeding/pumping mom!  It has totally simplified the process for me!  It fits my Medela Pump In Style perfectly...
Pros Cons
  • Fits Medela (&Ameda) pumps. Use same bottle to pump, store & feed breast milk. Storage rack awesome - 1st bottle I pump is 1st to roll out to feed!
  • None!

I would recommend this Mother's Milk Mate Breast Milk storage system to every breastfeeding/pumping mom!  It has totally simplified the process for me!  It fits my Medela Pump In Style perfectly and I use the same (BPA-free - yay!) bottle to pump, store and then feed my baby.  No more transferring my milk between containers or plastic bags - both of which I've read deprive breast milk of nutrients.  Storage rack rocks!  I keep mine in freezer, but can put in fridge, too.  Like a soda can dispenser, so the first bottle I pump is the first one that rolls out the bottom when I'm ready to feed.  No more sorting through dated bags for freshest milk!  It's so easy and convenient!  Plus, with the cost of plastic storage bags, mine paid for itself in about 6 weeks!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: