Viewing Review: The only bra for me... - Mothering Forums

The only bra for me... Edit
by Mommel Combined Rating: 4.0

I love this bra for the sole reason that it's the only one I can find in my size. I started out pre-pregnancy at a 38G, so now at a 38M while nursing this bra is literally the ONLY bra available...
Pros Cons
  • it's literally the only one I've found in my size
  • it's the only bra in my size

I love this bra for the sole reason that it's the only one I can find in my size. I started out pre-pregnancy at a 38G, so now at a 38M while nursing this bra is literally the ONLY bra available in my size. I have yet to find a bra that goes up to an M cup while keeping the band below 40. It's reasonably priced too at $40-$60 depending on where I buy it. If I order it online I can usually get a cheaper price. It does have some drawbacks. I wish it was more supportive, but with knockers as big as mine, I guess I'll take what I can get. The material is fairly durable considering I have only two of these that I wear every day. I wish they came in more colors than just white too... black or taupe would be nice, as I do have some black shirts (in fact I dress mostly in black, as a my main wardrobe neutral) so I'd rather not have to wear a white bra all the time, but like I said, it's the only one that actually fits. My only other option is to have bras custom made at a few hundred bucks a pop. The reason for the high rating is the size... my poor kiddo... someday his head will be as big as my boob... yeah, when he's twenty! LOL 

IMG_0092.JPG

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Skyetace 09-04-2018, 11:45 PM

Health of mother is very important for members of whole family that play vital role in achievement of targets. Students learn writing skills and submit bestessays after learning of writing skills from online writers.

amautik 12-07-2011, 01:35 PM

I'm wearing the same bra right now! (Except mine is in 38G, lol). I do like it (especially the price), except I find that the flap is a little hard to pull down all the way because it is attached halfway up the cup!

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: