Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Search google in your area for free health clinics or even cheap ones. Where I am we have one that only charges around 20 bucks for a visit if you have no insurance.

But with no period and pain in that area you NEED to be checked out as it COULD be something bad (it could also be stress or something else just as harmless) only a doctor will be able to tell you for sure.

A friend of mine went through something similar recently and it turned out to be a very bad cyst that needed medical attention... there's other possibilities that it could be as well and the majority result in you needing medical attention, so you should definitely do a local search for someone who can help you in your price range.

And good luck

·
Registered
459 Posts
Good advice. When you look for a clinic, try to find a non-profit reproductive health clinic. Your local WIC or public health nurse clinic would know where one is in your area. A non-profit clinic usually offers free paps & mammograms if they have the right kind of funding available- and if they don't- they will have a sliding fee scale. I hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.