Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always had normal cycles, no spotting, 11-12 day LP...

I've had symptoms, in my previous pregnancy and this one...

Is it even possible for me to have low progesterone?

Or am I just going through age related bad eggs? (Chromosomal Defects)

· Registered
14,304 Posts
I had normal lp but had low progesterone when I was pg with ds. I only had a 8.9 progest level at 25dpo which was way low I went on supplimental progesterone and had no issues after that before starting the progesterone I had bad cramping no bleeding.

So yes even with right length lp you can still have progesterone that is lower than it should be when pg. I wish you had more temps on your chart that would tell me more but it is soemthing you should have checked just to be on the safe side.

· Registered
2,403 Posts
11-12 days is on the shorter side for "normal" LP. I'd get a blood draw just to see - they can give you progesterone suppositories if you are low.

· Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't go the medical route... I tried to get a test 2 days ago and was pretty much told no... I have no insurance, so would have to get emergency Medicaid and anywhere that takes it has no opennings till January. I was pretty ticked...
And I have too many other medical bills, so the ER is really not something I should do.
Anyway, you did answer my question. So, I think I'll keep using the progesterone cream and see what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.