Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious who is left still looking/lurking and waiting on their little one. Come out mamas! Lets commiserate on this awful "in between" time!

How's everyone doing? I'm 2 days from my due date (Sun). Going into this pregnancy I was looking forward to the fact that second babies usually come sooner than the first. Trying to not let it bother me this one will almost surely be "late", but I am excited that a Christmas baby is a very real possibility. I'm a little nesty, my house is clean and laundry is done and I'm kind of obsessed with it staying that way (easier said than done with a 3 year old in the house!). My energy is good considering how fitful sleep has been. I'd like to use the weekend to bake some Christmas cookies to send to family and get another meal or two in the freezer.

Physically, this baby is still high and I have no signs of anything going on. I guess it's good because I do still feel like I have things to do to prepare. Soooo ready for pregnancy to be over and to meet this little one!

·
Registered
73 Posts
We have our delivery scheduled in five days, unless baby makes her debut sooner! I'm in the same boat with trying to keep up with the the house. Clean and tie up any little loose ends before delivery :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Still waiting. I really hope mine isn't late.
I still feel like I have a ton of house cleaning to do to feel ready but if it came tonight I wouldn't mind at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts