Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Okay, I have been TTC #3 for about 2-1/2 years now. I actually just finished an egg donor cycle, with retrieval October 2nd... so technically that was last cycle's "O". My LMP (post-cycle) was October 14th, which follows my usual 12-day LP, so nothing out of sorts there.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Today is CD 49, and what I estimate to be 13 DPO, based on CP and CM observation. I didn't temp this cycle, simply because I wasn't really expecting for anything to come around. All that being said, DH and I DTD 11/2, 11/7, 11/17, 11/27, and 11/30... My period should've begun by now (I historically have really long cycles - about 35 to 43 days). I took an HPT on the 26th and the 27th (Answer brand, and that would've been about 8 and 9 DPO), both BFN... still haven't started, and it's 4 days later - no AF...soooo.... I'm thinking about testing again.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My hope is that I had a slight boost of fertility with the donor cycle last month. I've been waiting too long for #3.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any thoughts??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I also woke up this morning WITHOUT nausea (when I wake up WITH it, I usually just need to eat) then walked around for about 10 minutes, got slightly nauseous, ate something and now i feel ridiculously sick to my stomach... that coupled with my left nipple itching like crazy late yesterday leaves me wondering. TMI sorry!</p>

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
<p>I would definitely be testing again if I were you!  It sounds like you have good symptoms.  My fingers are crossed that you'll get the BFP that you want! </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts