Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mamas,

I am going absolutely crazy lately...my once awesome eater of a boy has now become so picky and I don't know what to do. First and foremost, he is still nursing lots during the day and a few times a nite, BUT he has such an appetite for food, wants to eat all day long it seems. He used to be awesome with trying new things, and never really did the jar baby food thing, kinda just went to picking up bits of food and feeding himself. Stupidly, I introduced bread (non-wheat) and I swear that's all he wants to eat ALL day long. He's in his high chair right now, and I've offered him peaches, bananas and raspberries, and he's refusing to eat them. But if I bust out a piece of bread or a muffin, the dude will scarf it down. Now I'm a "seasoned" mom of 3, but I don't ever remember my other 2 doing this. Any ideas? I can't possibly feed him bread products all day long, I know it's not good for his system. But he is so hungry and I'm at a loss. HELP!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I am going thru this too. Julia is 12 months and 2 weeks ago, decided that she would not eat any veggie. 3 weeks ago she loved to eat peas, carrots, and any other veggie she could pick up, now she hates them. I am off to looke for pumpkin pancake recipe and I am going to buy veggie nuggets at the store. They look like chicken nuggests, but are filled with veggies and are all natural. Hopefully she will eat something. This little one cannot survive on grapes, bananas, and yogurt!
Or can she!?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.