Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 14 weeks today, which is still very weird to me. Anyway, I am back home in WA state for 1.5 months since DH is deployed and I met with a midwife her for a one time prenatal and everything looks good!! Baby's heartbeat was 140 bpm
I can't to start feeling movement, then maybe it will feel real? Who knows. I DO kind of wish we still lived here... I would so use the midwife I met with today!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
congrats on hearing the heartbeat! such a wonderful sound!!!

and i kwym about it feeling real! i think i'm starting to feel flutters, but when someone else can feel the baby moving, then it's REALLY real!
)

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
Which midwife did you end up seeing?

I won't even try and convince you to stay here in WA...I hate it here.

I saw Audrey Levine on Oly... I was pretty much raised here so I don't have it too much!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
I saw Audrey Levine on Oly... I was pretty much raised here so I don't have it too much!!
Hehe, that's where we differ.
I was born and raised in CA, in the east bay area. Nice and sunny, not much rain, never any snow. I'm really *not* looking forward to tomorrow and Saturday since we live on a big hill in Kent.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Congratulations on 14 weeks, that's awesome! I know just how you feel. BTW I'm feeling definite movement now at 15.5 weeks, so maybe you don't have long to wait!

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm hoping I won't have long to wait!! It took a long time for me to feel DS because I had an anterior placenta.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.