Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,714 Posts
My suspicion has always been that there was a trolling element to this thread. The original poster only ever contributed to this one thread, and hasn't returned to MDC since a week after it was posted. I wouldn't hold my breath for an update.

miranda
sounds about right. As for WWID if my child wanted to be nude, they would only be allowed to do it in their own room and bathroom, the common areas they would need to at least be robed. just because one person wants something doesn't mean that their desire trumps everyone else's comfort.

·
Registered
11,714 Posts
You stated that bottoms must be covered at 3, implying at that age you don't want to see their bottoms (which could easily mean they must bathe, toilet, and dress alone so nobody else has to see it).
i meant like in common areas of the house. we have a 17 year old and 10 year old of the opposite sex in the house and i don't think having older girls walk around and vice versa is appropriate. parents can assist children who are too young to dress and bathe alone behind closed doors. if they are out of the bathroom they need to have on at least underwear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.