Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
I would be uncomfortable with it and that is ok. Everyone has different comfort levels in their home. I think everyone in the house should be ok with it before it happens. That shows respect for others.
I think CPS should be considered in this discussion. Not because they should be called but because they Could be called. There are a lot of outside people who wouldn't think this is ok and call CPS. There is that reality.
I think it is a personal choice that only that family can make. The big thing is respect for others. Personally, I think it wise if you asked her to wear clothing when people came over to protect yourselves and for respect to the person coming over. :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
I think it should be thought about. Yes, they could be called on. They may say that it is abuse to have a 15 year old girl walking around naked in front of her impressionable brothers. They could turn it sexual in their minds with the daughter and the father. It doesn't make it right but it does make it a reality. I don't think this should make her decision but I do think it should be considered.
Maybe things are different in the states than Canada. CAS can get involved for eating habits, homeschooling, poor dental hygiene... It isn't common but it does happen. There is that possibility.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Thought about means considered. I feel it should be considered. I responded to the probably not real OP. This is my opinion and you have a different one. That is ok. I don't feel like debating the way I feel on it. It is good to get different points of view. Forums are great for that.

ETA: And if I really wanted to debate this topic, I would have told everyone what I really thought of this discussion. lol I chose to speak respectfully and just discuss what I would think about and consider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.