Mothering Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's a weird feeling- it's been 4 years since my third and I thought I was "done" yet if this is another then great, if not, that's ok too.

This month has had all the crazy stuff, obvious O, sharp twinge, lots of CM, then DTD (I just left it up to fate lol- I wasn't actively trying)

Since about 6-7 DPO I had cramping, and the symptoms just progressed rapidly from there, bloating, still cramping, it's now another week 15dpo and I woke up with nausea, tummy aches, hunger, no sign of AF (even though I'm cramping it feels more like a strong uterus ache), feeling hot all the time, feels like a virus or worse at times, fatigue, tender breasts - started today, still lots of CM, high temps..... but 3 BFN's ????

... it's confusing because I just want to know and get on with it..... but I was reading elsewhere a lot of people get late BFP's. So I'm not worrying yet that there's something else wrong with me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to add; My cycle is always 32 days at most- sometimes it's just 31. Never more. It's day 34 today. I have that indescribable feeling too.

I feel kind of funny about posting about it, i know it's all futile trying to know instantly, but a huge part of me wants to get a bit of confirmation, keep a little record of data so I can look at when I'm bewildered, it's satiating to vent because waiting to know is def frustrating when you have experienced SO many symptoms, you think you are going crazy! I'd rather have 0 symptoms and not know and just get a surprise when my AF never shows, like it did the first time, and took a test 10 days late and got an instant BFP. Ahh what bliss that was.

Well I can be sure I'll be testing every mornings pee. :thumb

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Let us know what happens! You might be pregnant, you might not. False negatives are relatively common.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
What type of tests? I am 5 weeks and the internet cheapie tests still don't come up very fast or dark and certainly not very early in my experience. But the digital was fine. Also Dollar Tree tests showed a pretty clear result, not right away, but within the time frame, just don't look for evap lines if doing a Dollar Tree test.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi Fun Funky & Sol,

I tested this morning with Clear Blue still BFN but no sign of AF. Still cramping (which pretty much hasn't stopped since what I felt may have been implantation.)

In my experience with tests- I only ever have got very eye straining faint positives with Clear Blue with my previous 3, then it was always confirmed with a blood test (even though I knew already, a line is a line.)

I've been using Clear Blue again- but then I noticed the blue staining in the result window was so blue tinted (inky almost) that if a faint positive came up I wouldn't even see it! I think that can be a huge problem for a lot of people who do early testing.

So I bought Pregnosis today which is a pinkish one, I bought a 3 pack so I am going to test first thing tomorrow morning when my pee is more concentrated. I bough the one with the cup and 3 strips, it seems more accurate to use that way.

If that fails then I'll probably go to my local doctor and get a blood test.

3 days late....a new record...at least.

A side note: I'm in Australia, so I'm not familiar with dollar tests and those brands, are they $1? That sounds great! here they are $16 for 3 strips, the digital costs over $20.... so much money can be wasted on these things...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
little update: No AF but still cramping/but it feels more like an ache, feel a bit nauseated & couldn't eat much, couldn't stomach my second coffee (another red flag)

I did my Pregnosis test and it was BFN..... so annoying just want a line to show or Af to come.... this feeling is driving me crazy, it's like my hormones are going berserk.

BUT I did find something interesting about this, I ovulated late in my cycle, which I normally do anyway, on day 20-21, so I read that I should test a few days AFTER my missed period to get an accurate result., some people even suggested that I should wait a week to save all the hassle. That makes a bit of sense.....

4 days late now

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Lol about the coffee. That was my first sign on my second kido. And I still thought stomach flu for a few more delusional days.

·
Registered
436 Posts
My period was a week late before I got a BFP this time and sure enough, the dating ultrasound showed 6 days earlier than LMP.

So good luck! and if you are pregnant, and if you're going to do ultrasounds at all be sure you do one before 12 weeks to check your dates!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks secondtime mama, I would love to know the exact date- it's all bizzare to me now.

Yeah farmermama, I keep thinking I'm ill or something, with all the bfn's I should really get a blood test.

Still no AF ~ BFN again, feels like I'm reliving the same day over and over again, :serious:
too busy to go to dr's today ~ with school, plumbers, shopping to do, no hope!
Will try before the weekend if af is still now show.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Thanks secondtime mama, I would love to know the exact date- it's all bizzare to me now.

Yeah farmermama, I keep thinking I'm ill or something, with all the bfn's I should really get a blood test.

Still no AF ~ BFN again, feels like I'm reliving the same day over and over again, :serious:
too busy to go to dr's today ~ with school, plumbers, shopping to do, no hope!
Will try before the weekend if af is still now show.
It was sooo stressful. Like being half pregnant.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes totallly!

So today- as usual, another bfn and no af! except last night I wiped and there was a little bit of brownish mucus, so I thought my af was coming, but nothing at happened through the night and there was cramping all this morning..... but no blood or spotting, just nothing. Can't get to the drs unless I can get someone to watch my toddlers. so frustrating.

6 days late now- almost 1 week and I know nothing! *rollseyes

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CASE CLOSED!!!! The flood gates are open and the moon has turned blood red. lol Yep AF just came.
The Good news is that I have my sanity back and normal feeling of *calm* and I can have a beer!
My AF came just 20 minutes ago- dark brown, lots of pain.... but I really like this pain, the pain of my body being normal again. Yasssss.
(and don't worry I would have still be ***as happy*** if I was pregnant too.... I just wanted to know either way, I can accept anything all I want is to know.) From now on I'm going to keep a proper cycle calendar.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This Might Be A Little Diffrent & Off Topic My Last Period Was On July4 I Havnt Had One Since . ive Tooken 3 Pregancy Tsts All Came Negative . Last Test Was Taken A Month Ago. Yesterday I Noticed My Breasts Were Really Sore. What Can That Be ? Is It Possible I Might be Pregnant ????

·
Registered
436 Posts
CASE CLOSED!!!! The flood gates are open and the moon has turned blood red. lol Yep AF just came.
The Good news is that I have my sanity back and normal feeling of *calm* and I can have a beer!
My AF came just 20 minutes ago- dark brown, lots of pain.... but I really like this pain, the pain of my body being normal again. Yasssss.
(and don't worry I would have still be ***as happy*** if I was pregnant too.... I just wanted to know either way, I can accept anything all I want is to know.) From now on I'm going to keep a proper cycle calendar.
Yay for not being 1/2 pregnant!!! Enjoy that alcohol and crank up the heat pads!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts