Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are bf'ing exclusively. however, I know I ovulated on or the day after 5/22/05 (18 days ago). I know because I had all the signs. I started cramping within 3 days of that, and I spotted a few days ago and truly felt like my period was going to start any minute....well it hasn't. All I've gotten was light brown, some pink, one drop of dark pink blood (sorry for the TMI) and not even enough to warrant a pantiliner...this was only when I wiped. I don't think this happened with my first baby. (my second child is my stepson). But I really can't remember.

I know there is a huge variation of normal when it comes to cycles...I'm curious if this has happened to anyone before while bf'ing...

ovulated, spotted but never got a period flow

·
Registered
41 Posts
don't know if i only ovulated, but i got my full period back really early, when my girl was i think 6 months. she was, still is (almost 13 mos), breastfeeding several times a night. and at the time was just barely trying solids occasionally. man was i bummed. i get my period like clockwork now. sigh

·
Registered
629 Posts
erica!!!! nak- its funny seeing mamas over here under different names.... :LOL

i know that w/ bailee i had some really strange cycles..1st one was reallllllyyyy light & i did'nt get another for 5 mos after , then had one again when she was 11 mos & got preggers w/ makenna that cycle...so i had a total of 3 cycles & not one was what i would call normal

i didn't get af til kenna was 11 mos and besides being extremely heavy they were normal and as you know i'm just 6 weeks pp w/ sully & i hope she stays away for quite sometime

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by tarablesue
erica!!!! nak- its funny seeing mamas over here under different names.... :LOL
it's my attempt to not be "found out" :LOL just kiddin'

oh that would be so nice if I didn't get it again for a long time! all period signs have stopped so I'm assuming its not going beyond spotting this cycle...for that I am grateful!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.