Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my baby had his 1st month appointment (exactly 4 weeks) yesterday and for some reason they gave him all his 2 months vaccines ( DTaP, Hib, IPV and PCV) + hepatitis B also the RV vaccine was given orally... Im a bit worried about it, everywhere it says that these vaccines should be given at 2 months, any issues if given at 1 month? what should i do? Thanks

·
Registered
824 Posts
Did they give any reason for starting the schedule earlier than usual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,062 Posts
I have removed a post from this thread.

As a reminder, this section of the community is a support group for those who choose to Vaccinating on Schedule.

Vaccinating on Schedule – This is a support-only forum for those who are vaccinating on schedule. Members who are not vaccinating or who are vaccinating on a selective or delayed schedule should not post here to debate or argue accuracy or opinion of things posted. However, this forum will uphold Mothering’s advocacy and support the right of all parents to make an informed decision regarding vaccinations and will not host posts that advocate mandatory vaccination. http://www.mothering.com/forum/47-vaccinations/1549081-vaccination-forum-guidelines.html

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
@miguelv06 I'm sorry I don't really have any advice as this never happened. If the doctor was not concerned I would not be either.

How is your baby doing now they're really 2 months old?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts