Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
I have no clue. :LOL It's been 4 yrs. since I was pg w/Ross and I can't remember! I know it's got to be getting closer though.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
It was at 32 weeks for us! Then weekly at 36. . .

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
My last appointment was at 25 weeks and my next appointment is tomorrow, at 27 weeks. I think my midwives usually start at 26 weeks, but my schedule got a little thrown off and I went 6.5 weeks between appointments!

One thing I enjoy about seeing the midwives more often is that the more I see them, the more comfortable I am with them, the more I get to know them, and the more they get to know me. I think that will greatly help when birthing time comes!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Funny thing about it is, is that my Dr see's it like a count down from there too. i had just been telling my mom about how it felt like count down time once that starts, and when I went in, he said we were at 2 week appt. now, and said, and the countdown begins! I was like OMG. It was really funny to me that he saw it that way too. Makes me panic a little though. :LOL

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I saw my midwife yesterday (26 weeks) and she wanted to start every 2 weeks. But I have no idea when I am due, we know I am at least 26 weeks, so I think she is just playing on the side of me being further along. But then I thought I wonder if she plans on starting every week sooner than 36 weeks? Ugh...I don't even want to think about that. My life is too busy for that many apts! Man I miss being 10 and being bored :LOL !

Michelle

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
My next one will be 2 1/2 wks after my last one in order to not have ds at the appts too. It will be bad enough to have him at the weekly ones, so I will do whatever I can to avoid having him at all the ones this summer. I know that is terrible, but he desn't always do so hot at the drs.

·
Premium Member
14,874 Posts
Well, I was supposed to have an appointment on Monday with the OB...oops, I forgot. No, really I honestly forgot what day it was, I knew it was this week. But they still haven't even called to try to reschedual me. I guess they are assuming I've switched practices. Morons.

I see my midwife tomorrow, then I"ll be schedualing another appt. with her for the 9th. We plan to go to Stone Mountian with some friends, and that's the day that works the best for them, and my mw is cool about schedualing. My next appt after that will probably be 3 weeks after the 9th. I have to drive nearly two hours to see her, so she doesn't want to make me drive out there every 2 weeks. We'll probably skip weekly's to, and do 1.5 to 2 weeks for the end.

·
Premium Member
14,874 Posts
I'm on every 2 weeks with my MW from now on, but she's so flexable that so long as everything looks good at one appointment I can schedual the next for 3 or even another month out depending on my schedual. God love her. But I really enjoy getting to sit and chat with her, so I'll probably go every 2 weeks anyway

The OB's office, well, I got that appt I missed reschedualed for Thursday....ugh...after that....I don't care when I go back. LOL Maybe I'll miss my next one (after Thursday) and schedual it for 3 weeks out each time. I really don't like going there..especially when I have to take ds with me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts