Mothering Forum banner

521 - 538 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I've hit my fill of holiday. Just completely over the entire thing, not sure I'm going to be able to hold on 3 more days. Ugh. (maybe if everyone didnt start selling xmas in september- anyway).
Cashed in our coins at coinstar for an amazon code- $200+ this year, not bad at all.
Had a coupon for 20% off entire purchase at Ulta- did a bit of stocking up on the expensive things,
Headed to the grocery for the super sale- got really overwhelmed and now I think I'm just completely done with the entire concept of 'holiday'.
Kid really wanted to see 'On the Basis of Sex' for xmas but its only at one theater in the entire city so thats not going to happen, he is looking for other options.

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Day 356 - $0.00

Zebra I wish that people would have Christmas from 11/24 - 12/25! The way it is now it is way to looonnnngggg.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Bought ALOT of yarn the past couple days- but it was on sale so....and it was my xmas gift so... and I have specific projects in mind for this yarn.

tonight, very soon actually, kid and i are headed out for dinner (gift cards) and then to the botanical gardens for the luminaries and lights. A nice way to end the holiday season and bridge over to the new year.

Cleaning and organization is planned for the next few days.

Happy 2019!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I would be up for participating in a 2019 thread if you wanted to do one Nazsmum.

I haven't been on MDC in awhile but I have found posting to this thread helpful in the past. I want to jettison some debt but I keep finding that I spend money on UN-necessary things instead. Maybe writing that down here would be motivating.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
33 Posts
This idea seems to me quite reasonable because now many people can not calculate their income. That is why the costs exceed the costs, sometimes not enough to pay a few hundred dollars. To improve my financial condition, I turned to a coach who told me the structure of the arrival and departure of funds. You need to manage your money because today it is the primary resource of our life. I think that you will be interested to learn more about this and find something useful for yourself

521 - 538 of 538 Posts