Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this should into Toddler forum or Gentle Discipline forum.

For a few days, my 23 mo dd has been sticking her hands into her dirty diaper, after a bm. Of course, then her hands get dirty, clothes too, and a few times she's 'decorated' the wall, a tablecloth, some towels and even my shirt.

I am TRYING to tell/teach her that she needs to 'TELL' me when she's done #2 (like she did before - always saying - oye yoye), but I don't know if it's sinking in.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do? I'm new at this whole thing! Could it mean dd is 'ready' to PT without knowing it?

Yes, I am also the OP to another thread about nose picking.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollycrand

Yes, I am also the OP to another thread about nose picking.

:LOL

What about clothing that makes it harder to get to the diaper? Like onesies for shirts, or a one-piece outfit?

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have been dealing with this too...one twin has put her hand in the diaper and the other twin has taken off her diaper and smeared it a bit.

I have been thinking that it is just curiosity and they are becoming more aware of it...maybe getting close to being ready for the big girl potty.

Not fun at all though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.