·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All we are 24 weeks and 3 days today

Had another growth U/S today.

Baby A is measuring at 1 pound 5 ounces and frank breech
Baby B is measuring at 1 pound 8 ounces and also frank breech

Both have great growth and all that stuff. I am doing well and Have now gained 8 pounds since getting pregnant. My Peri seems very concerned with that and is threatening me with a high protien diet to get me to gain. Blah

Ok well here is me today (belly and all)
Pardon the messy hair.. its too hot to matter today lol

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...weekstwins.jpg

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
You look great in that picture. I think maybe I've gained your weight for you.
My midwife told me to cut out carbs and use portion control (which I must say didn't sit well me)
:.

Can I ask you how far ahead you are measuring (I'm assuming with twins you are)?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am 24 weeks measuring 30

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I love your picture. You look absolutely beautiful
:

So glad to hear that the girls are growing well....and if you really want I'll send you some of my excess poundage
:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheacoby
You look great in that picture. I think maybe I've gained your weight for you.

I've probably shared the duties.
I gained about 15 lbs just in the first trimester.
Although I seem to have slowed in the 2nd trimester.

Thankfully, the midwives have been fine with my weight gain. They really don't care if I gain alot. They get worried more if I don't gain any weight. Of course, they're always telling me ways to improve the nutrition of my diet (I'm a horribly picky eater).

mama2toomany - you look great!!!!

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mama2toomany
I am 24 weeks measuring 30

I was just curious; one because I'm measuring ahead and two because you don't look bigger than me but you are measuring bigger than me (well we are measuring about the same but I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow).
Anyway you look great and the babes are healthy and I can't believe I have gained a ton (and I mean it) more than you and I'm most likely only having one!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
ack! you look great mama but I think my belly is the same size.. whats up with that?!

to me you do not look like you are having twins... or maybe I do look like I'm having them too

glad everything is going well!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL maybe because I am not a skinny girl to begin with that the weight is just shifting... I hope so.

I am reaching the end of my maternity shirts... ya know when the bottom part starts to point outward and you know it won't be too long till your belly hangs out the bottom?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts