Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all!

I'm so happy I found this forum. I was looking for a place to learn a lot and to ask questions, and this place seems to have quite a big and active community! :)

My 32-year-old boyfriend (with whom I am happily very serious) and I got pregnant rather easily together! We were not trying, but we also we not opposed to the idea either, and it happened almost right away. We're currently living in the "land of Breaking Bad" but are actively trying to move out to California (the Orange County area if we can) right now before the baby arrives.

We are having a little boy, and he is due on November 29th! We're both very excited and are ready to be parents. My boyfriend and I are still working on names, but have really started to narrow it down. :]

I look forward to reading up more a lot here!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! I am almost in the exact same situation as you in the sense that I'm also 28, first pregnancy, with my boyfriend who I am serious with, we also got pregnant very easily and it was the same situation of not really trying but not really being careful either. I hope everything goes smooth and great for you and if you make it out to California, happy travels! :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Quick addition: LOVE your deviant art! You've got SPECTACULAR skills!! /nerd-flailing

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and congratulations! I am almost in the exact same situation as you in the sense that I'm also 28, first pregnancy, with my boyfriend who I am serious with, we also got pregnant very easily and it was the same situation of not really trying but not really being careful either. I hope everything goes smooth and great for you and if you make it out to California, happy travels! :)
Quick addition: LOVE your deviant art! You've got SPECTACULAR skills!! /nerd-flailing
Thanks for the welcome, StepGirlfriend! Oh, wow! How neat!!! :grin: Congratulations to you both! It's an exciting time. :) Thank you so much!

Aw, hehe and thanks a lot for the compliment on my art! That's really sweet of you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts