Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DD's 2nd birthday party is next weekend. There will be about 30 kids here ranging from newborn to about 8 (mostly 18 months - 5 years). I'm planning to set up a craft room in our study to get the kids into the room and have a fun activity. I don't intend to have them all in one room at the same time. Since most of the parents have multiple kids and I'll have lots of guests, I'm looking for the craft to be simple and relatively unsupervised or directed (though of course toddlers need some basic don't color on the walls supervision). I don't want anything too messy, complicated, or expensive.

Currently I'm thinking about having lots of crayons, a big bucket of foam stickers, lots of paper, and some animal coloring pages set up in the room. I'm a bit worried that that too open ended.

Any craft suggestions?

· Registered
754 Posts
For my DS's last party I got a bunch of those foam visors from JoAnn's and foam decor pieces for them to put on them. The kids had a blast making the hats and trying them on, trying them on their parents, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.