Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've.been told every pregnancy is different but this time around I am worried, Anxious about possible complications and the incoming Zika virus (once warm weather hits). I have a beautiful, fun-loving, spunky daughter who is health, happy and learning daily. Why do I feel like 2 would be too good to be true? I have a strong faith and I know/trust in the Lord but I need to pray for ease of mind and heart! Anyone else feel this way or is it pregnancy toying with me?

· Registered
45 Posts
I worry a lot too, although I believe if you are in the US, there are good reasons to believe Zika won't be nearly as bad as in the tropics. We have summer , sure, but it's not the same and we don't get malaria or dengue here.
You have strong faith in the Lord and I do, too, and I believe He delights in giving good gifts to his children , which Jesus said himself. I know there is sickness and death in this world, but many babies are perfectly healthy. I have 3 healthy living children and am expecting another bsby, praying he or she is ok. If you are on Facebook , feel free to join the group I started, link in FB thread. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.