Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's my chart

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/297f0c

(doesn't appear in chart, but we DTD last 3 days as well as earlier in the month tho im sure those swimmers are long gone)

i realize i haven't got a date of ovulation yet, but my DF is as of the morning out of state for the next two weeks. So I guess there is nothing more we can do but wait, right?

So it says im likely to O between 14th and 17th, well we DTD just recently so i'd say halfway between 15/16th. Is that pretty good timing, assuming the latest case scenerio if i ovulate on the 17th? i know sperm can stay active and healthy for 3-5 days so our timing looks pretty good, right?

just looking for some reassurance. i thought the 2 weeks leading up to this point was stressful, but now that theres nothing to do but sit and wait and letnature take it's course. wow. we'll, here's hoping my temp is high tomorrow as well.

My AF is due approx Sept 7th so if i ovulated say today, tha'd be 13dpo, and that sounds like enough time to wait to start testing, right?or can you really reliably test up to 5 days sooner? 8dpo?

keeping my fingers and toes crossed that i have some great news for DF when he gets back from his job!

MontanaMa

oh, ive started taking the EPO, should i continue? or was that only helpful up until your pregnant?

· Registered
3,902 Posts
It's a bit early to say for sure by your temps, but when you put today's rise, your cm and the plus OPKs together... I think you ovulated today, which would make bding the last 3 days pretty good timing!

If you can, jump yor DH again before he leaves!

· Registered
15 Posts
When you say you've started taking EPO I assume you mean Evening Primrose Oil? If that is what you mean I've read it causes your uterus to contract so as soon as you ov you should stop taking it because it could stop the egg from implanting. EPO is a pre-ov thing to take it helps your uterine lining be more fertile (softer), more implantable. So if this cycle ends up being a bust start taking it as soon as your period stops. I wish you luck on a BFP sounds like your timing was good and there's a very good chance!!!

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my bbt went up again today! 97.4 highest yet

DF left at 6 this morning. we thought about it for like 20 seconds and suddenly i was back asleep. i am NOT a morning person, lol. he's left now

i'm real excited. thanks guys for all the info and support i've received on this board! So glad I found it. I shall keep everyone updated!

and yes, thats the EPO i was referring to. I didn't take any yesterday and won't take anymore unless this cycle doesn't take.

MontanaMa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.