Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
well I guess I am there with you? We are not 'trying' this month as we go to see the RE on 5/4 and I am supposed to start on 5/3 - so I guess I am in the 2ww but not hopeful!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilmom View Post
well I guess I am there with you? We are not 'trying' this month as we go to see the RE on 5/4 and I am supposed to start on 5/3 - so I guess I am in the 2ww but not hopeful!
You are in now!!!!
: We never know when we will get the winner number
Good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,451 Posts
Okay, so the craziness begins.... my breasts are sore and I keep having wacky sex dreams. This means I'm pregnant, right?
Oh, it's a loooooong time til May 6.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
I guess I am waiting, too.

No sign of AF coming but no signs of pregnancy either. On April 30th I will be on CD63. Today is CD58 and I have never gone this long without a period.

I am very hopeful that I ovulated around April 13th, but not sure because my periods are becoming more irregular.

I hate being hopeful, but maybe this month is my month...

I'll definitely wait until April 30th to test again...

MANY PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU!
:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Crazyrunningmama, I have had some crazy sex dreams, too! I actually woke up one morning not sure if I had sex or not because it was such a vivid dream!

When I asked my husband, he was amused that even in my dreams he is a great lover!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I don't have any symptom too, don't know if this bleeding lady will visit me or not, also I already mail my OB/GYN to ask him if I can put the Flu Vaccine or not (remember that I am in the south hemisphere), on the information paper says that is not any problem with it, but I prefer to ask him for being safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,451 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaisyMae08 View Post
1dpo. Joining you all for the very long 2ww!

crazyrunningmama, I think those are good signs!!
I am also very tired. The annoying thing is they are all symptoms of pregnancy AND side effects of the medications I'm on. Oh, crazy times!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybeemama View Post
I guess I am waiting, too.

No sign of AF coming but no signs of pregnancy either. On April 30th I will be on CD63. Today is CD58 and I have never gone this long without a period.

I am very hopeful that I ovulated around April 13th, but not sure because my periods are becoming more irregular.

I hate being hopeful, but maybe this month is my month...

I'll definitely wait until April 30th to test again...

MANY PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU!
:
Prayers and
: backatcha!! I hope this is your month!

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybeemama View Post
Crazyrunningmama, I have had some crazy sex dreams, too! I actually woke up one morning not sure if I had sex or not because it was such a vivid dream!

When I asked my husband, he was amused that even in my dreams he is a great lover!!!

Hee hee. The wacky part for me is that even in my dream, I am worrying about it, because I am not supposed to have sex or orgasm (I like how they differentiate!) until I either get a negative test or see the heartbeat on the u/s. So sex dreams + guilt!!!

Only 11 more days....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaisyMae08 View Post
So sorry Victorian Patch. What will you do next, if anything?
We will try again this period, still having high levels, I wish work this time, I'll let you know, goog luck to the other and I'm going to erase my name from the list.

Remember that I don't put my arms down yet


See you in the next battle, but I will not lose this war
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Today is 11 DPO and I got a BFN
: my temp keeps going up too.... it's gone up .1 each morning the past three days (and it's making my chart look pretty triphasic) so I'm going to try and test again this weekend if AF hasn't shown up by then...
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top