Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>My daughter turns 3 tomorrow, she's been afraid of the toilet/bathroom for awhile now. Can't take her into public bathrooms (even when Mommy really has to go) because she screams and cries and freaks out. We have a Princess potty seat that goes on the toilet, and a little Potty Seat. We now have her sitting on the "potty" but not the toilet. She's gone twice so far (pee) only because she sat on it for half an hour w/ juice in hand. Hasn't pooped in days (we're doing olive oil tomorrow if she still hasn't), and has been  sitting on potty all morning but will not go!! What do I do? We have many rewards, stickers, "pop" (juice spritzers not cola), organic treats like fruit snacks, rice krispie bars, all things she loves. Even offered McDonalds fries!!! Nothing seems to be working. What am I doing wrong?</p>
<p>She's excited to wear skivvies, and we're done buying her diapers, she's now wearing pull ups. We even did a countdown the week before we stopped wearing diapers, I explained that we were not going to buy diapers anymore, she was okay w/ this and was very excited to wear "practice skivvies." Any and all advice GREATLY appreciated</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts