Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RSS Home Page Content
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
 We figured we needed some down-to-earth levity to spruce up the day, and think this ‘revealing’ parenting quiz might fit the bill! You know you’ve done it. You’ve fallen for that quiz on social media that tells you which Little Women character you’d be or what your favorite type of music says about your baby’s … Continue reading 31 Questions: The Most Revealing Parenting Quiz You Will Ever Take

The post 31 Questions: The Most Revealing Parenting Quiz You Will Ever Take appeared first on Mothering.

More...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think you must be very careful when proceeding with it! I know what I am saying. Sometimes people are easy to get excited. For example, if the results of the quiz would be unexpected, they can even fall into a deep depression. So I repeat, you must be very careful. If you see something going wrong, you would better stop passing it. I think entertaining quizzes are better. They are not so frustrating, and you can find out really useful things about yourself. Do you know about this amazing Harry Potter House Quiz: Better Than The Sorting Hat source? My brother found it somewhere on Reddit, and I want to test it today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts