Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to be graphic....I guess I've been feeling this for a few weeks, but my whole yoni feels really swollen, full, even tender, like my uterus is about to bulge out! I don't remember feeling like this when I was pg with DD. Is this normal? I haven't had an internal exam, but maybe I should ask for one?<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I wanted to bump this up so maybe someone else could give you advice. Towards the end of my pregnancies I have the full yoni myself. I've always assumed because of extra blood and the baby getting low. Sometimes when I would cover it with my hand it just seemed to bulge, kwim? I'm 32 wks. and not having the feeling yet but, as you know, every preg. is different.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Could it be vericose veins? I had that feeling with vericose veins. If you can see yourself than you can tell if there is any swelling of veins or you could ask the Dr to check for you.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have this too....my Dr said that it's just a bit of edema like you might be with swollen feet/legs, etc.<br><br>
It feels YUCKY!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I asked today and was told that it is normal with second + pregnancies because of stretched out muscles. Guess I'm just flabby down there!

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
I'm 19 weeks with my second pg and have felt this for 2-3 weeks now, as well as an excessive amt. of secretion.<br><br>
Darshani

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
20 weeks here and it started yesterday.... I didn't have it before with ds and I'm hoping it passes quickily!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts