Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had our 35 week appointment this morning. Everything looks good. My liver enzyme levels are still elevated, but not as much, so my medication is working. I've lost .2 oz since last week. But my doctor isn't worried. NST went well and we had another biophysical, which Merrick aced. YAY. His kidneys are still full of fluid, but we already know that it's something that's going to have to be taken care of after he's born. He is 7lbs 4 oz right now!!! BIG boy. And we got somewhat of a date for induction....either June 7th or 8th. I had my GBS test today and had my first cervical check....1cm and 50% effaced. So all these contractions are doing something. Going back next Thursday to do it all again....at least I didn't have to get poked this week.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm so glad that all is looking positive...and that you avoided a poke this week! That's always nice. It sounds like your body is already getting ready...isn't it amazing how our body can just 'know' what's best for baby? Does it feel weird to have a possible birthdate?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really. actually, it's kind of nice. both of our families live 4 hours away and want to plan for a trip down here. that way they can bring my two girls and DF's son down here to see their new brother.<br><br>
I was induced with both of my girls, due to them going over 40 weeks. So I personally don't mind being induced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts