Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Strangely, we've gone from dropped, fully engaged, and fully effaced and not thinking I'd make it to my EDD, to floating higher again, cervix has some thickness left again, and baby is now turned Occiput Posterior!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>GROAN. My 40-weeks-past LMP is Jan 13th, coming right up, and originally I thought this was going to be a late January baby because I went nearly 42 weeks past LMP with DS last time... then got excited/alarmed at midwife's thought that it would be good if I just held on til after Christmas... now back to trying to relax and be ready for the homebirth in terms of supplies, but also ready to stay pg til late January if that's what happens.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But now it looks like I could use the extra time, hoping to encourage this baby to go anterior again if possible.</p>

·
Registered
117 Posts
<p>Ugh!  Good luck!  That's got to be very discouraging!  But if the baby moved recently, he/she could always move again - back into a good position!</p>

·
Registered
383 Posts
<p>Ugh! I know how you feel, but my babe turns from OP to OA sometimes multiple times a day. Stay on hands and knees as much as possible and avoid being in the car. For me, that's a sure fire way to make him turn OP. Try to enjoy these last few weeks!</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts