Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new here. I don't think that these miscarriages get any easier. I am just more immune to them, which sounds awful. I do have a question to those of you who have miscarried. First let me give you my info. My first m/c was very early, around 4-5 wks since lmp. Second was 13 wks, but baby died at 6.5 wks. This one I was over 7 wks, and they saw nothing in the uterus at all. I passed some clots on Saturday, with a little bit of red blood, but no heavy bleeding by any means. My hcg levels have dropped from 1200 to 252 and my bbt has gone down too. My question is, do you think that I still have more to expell? I mean if they saw nothing there, where would it come from? You would think that I would lose more blood. By the way, ectopic was looked into and they saw nothing in the tubes or anywhere else, which I am so glad for. Any of you thoughts would be appreciated. It just feels weird sometimes when I pee, I feel pressure, like my body wants to push something out but nothing is happening. Sometimes I have spotting, but like a dot of it.

Thanks to anyone who replies.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Im sorry I dont have the answers you are looking for.Just wanted to say that I have been there and I am sorry.You might want to look into using a Progesterone supplement next time.Hugs and prayers for you,Catherine

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I'm sorry your baby died. I'm sorry this is your third miscarriage.

I'm not a health care professional, but I think it's possible for your body to reabsorb quite a bit. However, the fact that you are feeling pressure sounds more like maybe there is going to be more to expell. It's kind of out there, but any chace you could have UTI? Maybe that's the feeling of pressure?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hugs to you mama. Please take care ofyourself and get yourself to your
midwife/doctor AsAP to check that out. Bad infections can result from
small pieces of placenta, etc. not being expelled properly. Your health
depends on you taking care of this.

My thoughts are with you and I hope you post again soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted to update you that the pressure has gone away, however, there is no more bleeding. To those of you who temp with BBT, how do you get back on track after a miscarriage? I want to get all my testing done first, find out what is wrong with me, before I start to ttc again, and temping will help me with that. My charts are pretty clear up until now, I just don't know how to get back in the swing of things. I am used to using a chart to conceive not to protect myself from conception.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cathy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts