Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Ive had normal periods all my life and after dd was born. Now this month Im having my 3rd period. They have been about a week apart and last for 4-5 days. Im less stressed than Ive ever been so I don't know whats going on? I would appreciate any help or insight. Thanks.

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stayathomecristi I hope Im not peri-menopausal Im only 25. But come to think of it I have had hot flashes and a few other symptoms for a few years-but I associated them with pms. I really hope thats not whats going on. I want more kids someday.
mother culture Ive never heard of vitex tincture? but I do drink nettle tea regularly. Thanks so much for replying and Im scared it might be peri-menopausal.

· Registered
41 Posts
Hi There,

I just wanted to throw this out there in case you think it could be a possibility. My periods became very close together and I had some really weird things go on with my body for a while. I had a idea that my thyroid may have needed some attention, but the doc disagreed. I finally told him he was going to test me, he did, and it turned out I was hypothyroid. Once on the meds, my period straightened right out and the other symptoms disappeared.

Just an idea.

I wish you the best in finding out what's up.

Hugs,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.