For those of you who had a planned homebirth, but had parallel care with an OB or CNM (in case of transfer), did you continue seeing your OB or CNM until you went into labor? The reason I ask is, I am 41 weeks today and planning a homebirth, but seeing a CNM for back-up in case of a transfer (she doesn't know of my plans for a homebirth and is assuming she's going to deliver my baby). I have a scheduled appointment this afternoon with my CNM and I would rather not go just because I want to avoid the possible talks of induction, etc. (her back-up OB doesn't let VBAC patients go beyond 41 weeks, but she told me not to stress about it and that normally they wait until 42 weeks. So, I'm not sure *what* would happen if I went in today). My homebirth midwife came to my home for a prenatal yesterday and everything is fine with me and the baby, so I don't feel the need to be checked again today, but I'm just wondering if I should in order to keep a good relationship and record with my CNM. What do you guys think?