Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a midwife appointment today...it will be nice to hear the baby's heartbeat again.

My soon-to-be middle son is 3 today also
We're having the party at 6pm!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am starting to hear that alot today

We'll see what happens later on. My midwife came by with a gift bag full of things for "calming" and "anxiety" relieving bath products...looking forward to a great bath tonight.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a great party...but the cake trick didn't work

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Just a thought for you. I had my lo at 41 weeks. I was beside myself wanting her out and in my arms. Now she is here I am so glad she had that extra time. She's a little different than my other two slightly "younger" babes were. She is a little bigger, feeds so well and efficiently, doesn't have all the vomiting that the others had. She is more interested in the world around her and copes well with strange sensations (like having a shower with mummy!) She is so strong and healthy too, her eyes are more co-ordinated and she just generally is doing so well. I am sure your lo will be well worth the wait and benefiting from the extra cooking time! Best wishes to you - it won't be long now.

Oh, and the birthday cake thing - my babe was born on my birthday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.