Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it is a rare day when I get fluffymail these days, so I just have to post about it. We recieved four new FCB AIOs (orange with yellow snaps/serg, green with yellow snaps/serg, saturn blue with lime snaps/white serg, yellow with red snaps/serg) Lov'em!

What about you?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wow! How on earth did you get 4?!?!

Nothin' here. We're not getting much fluffymail these days either, but I was hoping for my yarn & needles order to arrive. It's weird how two packages are mailed out on the same day, one from the other side of the country, one from 2 hours away from me. The one from the other side of the country arrived 2 days ago; no sign yet of the other one.
Oh well, at least I have my snaps.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by grace474
I got a medium side-snapping elbee off the TP
and I swear these things were made for Ethan :LOL
it fits like a glove
(ugh...now I need more
)

Good luck getting more! Isn't it awful when you find the ultimite dipe for your babe and they are virtually impossible to get.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I got the most beautiful custom soaker from Davina today. It is BFL dyed in variegated red/orange/sunset yellow with a sunset beach theme embroidered on the bum.

Someday soon I am going to post stash pics. Working on 'em now, and this piece is definitely going to be photographed from every angle! It is just so drool-worthy!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by springmama
I got the most beautiful custom soaker from Davina today. It is BFL dyed in variegated red/orange/sunset yellow with a sunset beach theme embroidered on the bum.

Someday soon I am going to post stash pics. Working on 'em now, and this piece is definitely going to be photographed from every angle! It is just so drool-worthy!

Oooooo I can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by springmama

I think I saw that on Wooly Wonder! It's gorgeous. She is very talented.

I got a brand new organic merino MM soaker in Fairy Pinks from the TP. It's beeeyoootiful!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I had an amazing fluff day yesterday

5 of my favorite mammamade fitteds and one luxe t & t fitted, which I heard fits like a mammamade, and is built virtually the same when I put them up against eachother

DD had a trying-em-on fashion show. They all fit great. Now that I have enough of them to do so, I'll probably sell off a lot of my other diapers.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarwoman
Good luck getting more! Isn't it awful when you find the ultimite dipe for your babe and they are virtually impossible to get.

it is the ultimate tourture :LOL

A friend of mine said she'd share her el bee #, but it probably won't be up for a year or more

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
What did you buy? What did you get in the mail?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts