Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am amazed at all the births that occured in the last few days since I have been offline
WOWZA!

I am wondering who's left? I knew I would be
:

My due date is tomorrow...and there is a full moon, I am hopeful but not counting on anything

How many of us are still waiting and how are you doing?

·
Registered
181 Posts
i'm still here
my edd is the 29th, so i can't complain too much.
i do have the feeling that i should start posting in the october board.

but that moon has been calling me all month long, i hope she sends us all birthing dust we need

·
Registered
955 Posts
My due date was yesterday and I'm still here. I really want a September baby but am prepared for the long-haul at this point. My house might be empty from my over-organizing, or every room might be repainted, but the baby has to come sooner or later, right?

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
to all still waiting! I thought I was for sure going to have a September baby but now... I'm not so sure anymore...

October isn't such a bad month...

hang in there!!! We're not going to be pregnant forever!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by echospiritwarrior View Post
to all still waiting! I thought I was for sure going to have a September baby but now... I'm not so sure anymore...

October isn't such a bad month...

hang in there!!! We're not going to be pregnant forever!
yeah I agree
I already have 2 October babies, so I was kind of hoping for September this time around, but with the way I am feeling today (contrax AGAIN for 3 hours last night
: ) I just think I am going to be seeing October wether I like it or not!!

I am concerned about my bodies ability to send itself into full blown labor actually without a *nudge*. My m/w and I talked about this briefly a few weeks ago, but I am starting to wonder if it isn't true. I already have hormonal issues...I have breast hypoplasia, so my hormone levels in pg never help me make sufficient mammory glands etc. (possibly due to PCOS, I have yet to be dx so we will see...)

Last baby I had my MT hit that accupressure spot for labor, we had sex, then I took castor oil, boom...that did it, 7 hours later I had a 2 hourlabor and I barely took any CO...2 tbsp's...that was it! Once I am IN labor I don't have issues...I jsut wonder if it's getting it to start.
All my oher kids were inductions, (they were huge babies, one was induced at 39 weeks even and she was 10.7 lbs already!!) so I have nothing to go off of. I really really DON'T want to have a 12 lb baby...but I really don't want to go past 42weeks, either...

I don't mind being this pg, but it's the *not knowing* that kills me

here's hoping we lose a few more preggos this week to birth

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm still waiting!!!
I haven't been on the boards much, trying to keep from obsessing ;-)
My due date is tomorrow, but I know the baby engaged about 6 weeks ago, I've had contractions (now much stronger of course) for about 4 weeks, and the mucous plug came out on Monday... This afternoon at my m/w appointment, I'll have my membranes stripped for the 3rd time...
First I thought I was going to be 'late' (ie: Oct baby), then I worried about going too early, now... we'll certainly not too early, and we wait... I am certain this is a big baby, and if I knew it wasn't going to be huge, may not have such a problem waiting. Waiting is hard. It's our first. I guess we all wait together!!!
:

Bring on the effects of the full moon!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm still here, too! I DD was 9/18/07 and I'm hoping the full moon and touch of low barometric pressure here helps to get this party started. Saw chiropractor today who focused on acupressure points and I'm weighing the option of having my membranes swept tomorrow at Dr's office. Not 100% yet. Wish this child would do her thing so I don't even have to think about considering it anymore! Oy!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I was due on the 24th. I have to rewrite the small business insurance on the 1st (that's when the contract must be signed......) and sent to the insurer. I am dying waiting.

I am sooooo tempted to do castor oil.........so tempted........but so afraid.

I need this kid to come. Our health insurance is a paycheck a month.......which is seriously bad as I'm not working and I would really like to get it rewritten which I can't if kidlet doesn't come.

Please baby please baby come.......tonight would be great with the full moon and all!!!

Liz

·
Registered
189 Posts
Me too! I was due last Saturday...6th baby, but I haven't had an early one yet! I was hoping for some full moon effects too...harvest moon, even...but alas, I'm here, typing away and a bit tired from not being able to sleep much lately - anxious for birth, lots of contrax and having to pee every 30 seconds!

Here's to hoping...

Mish

·
Registered
42 Posts
I still haven't given birth yet. How many of us are left of the Sept crew?? I was due 9/18 but despite lots of contrax, haven't started labor yet (it's my first). I can't believe my Sept babe is actually going to be an OCTOBER babe!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wordywanda View Post
I still haven't given birth yet. How many of us are left of the Sept crew?? I was due 9/18 but despite lots of contrax, haven't started labor yet (it's my first). I can't believe my Sept babe is actually going to be an OCTOBER babe!!
I'm still here! Due the 12th! It never occured to me that I'd have an Oct. babe too. Crazy! I'm chaning my due date though!
I guess we should introduce ourselves to the Oct DDC!

·
Registered
955 Posts
I'm still here. Going on 41 weeks tomorrow. I can only be pregnant two more weeks from tomorrow or I get induced.
: I'm trying to look on the bright side though...within two weeks I will be holding my precious little one!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.