DD (5) has had a fever of 103-105 since Sunday with no other symptoms. We took her to the doctor on Wednesday where they did a strep test which came back negative. We are treating the fever with acetaminophen and ibuprofen. The fever will go down but then comes right back when the meds wear off. The doctor suggested that if the fevers weren’t better by Friday that we bring her back. When I called to ask about another appt. they said that since there hasn’t been any change in symptoms to wait until Monday when they will go ahead with blood work. The poor kid is miserable and I just don’t know what to do. Thoughts?