Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Thank you for posting this. It has really been a blessing to me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
OMG, thank you so much for posting this!!!

Can you all reassure me that I bought the right thing for me

I got

12 infant regular
12 infant premium (i'm just not sure which I should buy so I got 12 of each to test them out)
and 12 baby regular

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bran View Post
OMG, thank you so much for posting this!!!

Can you all reassure me that I bought the right thing for me

I got

12 infant regular
12 infant premium (i'm just not sure which I should buy so I got 12 of each to test them out)
and 12 baby regular

How old is the baby? 36 prefolds for one baby? Sounds good to me. That would be like a washign every 2-3 days. VERY doable. Have you gotton cover/snappi/pins and whatnots.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Thanks for the link. We have our infant dipes ready to go, but I went ahead and bought some premiums for this price. We have a dozen already, so I just bought 20 more. They were out of the unbleached in this size (blue edge), but I am sure the white will be fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nevaehsmommy View Post
How old is the baby? 36 prefolds for one baby? Sounds good to me. That would be like a washign every 2-3 days. VERY doable. Have you gotton cover/snappi/pins and whatnots.
He is still in utero
I am due any minute. I have purchased 6 whisper covers, 1 bumkis water cover and someone lent me 2 wool and 1 water cover

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.