Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I'm not sure if this is in the correct place or not.  I'm wondering if my baby is getting enough nutrition.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I work full time, but I come home to nurse twice per day (no pumping).  My six month old is breastfed roughly 4-5 times per day Mon-Fri.  She gets nursed at 7 a.m., then again around noon, 3:30 p.m., and 6 pm.  She goes to sleep at about 6:30 every night, and sleeps through the night.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>She eats babyfood three times per day, some I make, some organic packaged food.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If she gets really fussy, she'll get a bottle of 6-8 oz goats milk (not raw...we're using the powdered junkier stuff...)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So she might get a bottle every two or three days.  Sometimes the babysitter offers super diluted fruit juice, which she might take sips of with her baby food.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>She nurses a bit more on Saturday and Sunday (maybe 6 or 7 times per day).</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thoughts on our schedule?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Every mom and baby pair is different and will have different routines.<br>
If she's growing well and meeting her milestones I wouldn't worry about it. Kellymom.com has some great resources on normal growth for breastfed infants.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts