Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>short/ from an assault around 10 punches 2times i got king hit while standing.1time i was punched out a door with a 6inch drop to the ground. I was sitting on ground while being punched very hard for at least 1 min in the back of my head neck and back.I had 2 protrusions at c3-c4, and c4-c5 .from below base of neck t1 up to c1 its been numb and sore for 10 months consently 24/7 from the assault. base of my skull area and tip is a dull numbness. i have a weird brusie like mark on my neck and head 3 inchs long 1 inch wide  which doctors say its a birth mark ,ive never had  a birthmark i show photos and doctor still says its a birthmark,10months after assault iam going to see a skin doctor to prove what this mark is .This mark starts at the tip of the base of the skull and goes down  c5 so many rapid  punchs to my neck and head 50 punchs . evry day from laying down my back , back of skull is realy numb when i get up for 30 secs .and when i tilt my head forward or back my whole neck from t1 hurts bad and base of skull is tight pulling my head ,even when my head is level base of skull is pulling tight when i sit still or stand,dont fell like moving for this reason</p>
<p>so my concern is why is the back of my head like this, makes me fell like iam slower in head and  base of skull is insane(for 24/7 till now) pain drip drip drip the base of skull does with powerful insane relentless  cant hold my head up wow iam over this crap nearly a year now all i  wont to do is to keep my head and body in a good postion which is not as pain full,over the day and year i cant stand it when i sit and stand so i have so lay down . even the softest pillow i will wake up with numbness when i go to get out bed its like a dizzy tingly so i sit ther and gather myself for 30 secs .  ct xray was done on  the night of assault weird thing is no doctor told me about the 2 protrusions or the full report still to this day now.Mri done 1 month ago show all within normal limits ???/////???????? weird thing again is he said i have a (straight neck????????normal limits)which is bad and should have a c shaped neck.  i felt like i was going to die a number of times in the last year from this consent base of skull soreness drip driping feeling (powerful)all around the back my head . tip sore ness all my neck fell like its pressureing the base of skull tip plz help meeeeeeeeeeee!    burns numb pressure at tip  felt like a poison in my back of head still now thats what it feels like a poison from his punchs and healing process. I was never told i had any problem with my neck  omg just my luck 10 months later my  base of skull and necks super hard and tight and powerfull pressure soreness numbneess and more still now.</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts